HALAL POULTRY AND CURRY CAKE
- 1 pack of Réghalal cooked chicken pieces
- 200g flour
- 1/2 a bag of baking powder
- 200g of 30% fat cream cheese
- 3 eggs, 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 2 pinches of sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt, pepper
Preheat your oven to 180°C
Mix the flour, the baking powder, the curry, the salt and the sugar with a teaspoon of lemon peel.
Beat the eggs with the cream cheese and the oil until the mixture is smooth.
Add the chopped coriander and the juice of one lemon to the mixture.
Mix the thinly sliced chicken into the resulting preparation and pour into a cake tin.
Bake for 50 minutes at 180°C until the top of the cake is golden.