HALAL CHICKEN THAI SOUP
- 2 200 g boxes of Réghalal cooked chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh grated root ginger
- 1 stem of lemon grass, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 litre of chicken stock (2 cubes)
- 1 tablespoon of unrefined sugar
- 40 cl of coconut milk
- 225 g approx. of fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10 g of freshly chopped coriander
Heat the oil in a large pan over a moderate heat. Stir in the ginger, lemon grass and curry for one minute.
Gently pour the chicken stock over the mixture while stirring.
Add the unrefined sugar and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes.
Pour the coconut milk and add the mushrooms and leave to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add the chicken pieces and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
Add the lime juice and salt, and sprinkle with coriander.